Here is a sampling of the more than 50 topics from which you can choose for your training:
Life Cycle of Your Group
MARCH is for MEMBERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Attention all Council Membership Committees: March is the perfect month to promote CCW membership because there are two celebrations which can attract attention to our organization.
March 4th marks the 98th Anniversary of the founding of the National Council of Catholic Women. Ninety-eight years of prayer and service to celebrate in creative and attention-getting ways!
- Print out a list of 98 ways that your Council has served the parish and pass them out or “stuff” the bulletin.
- Bake a sheet cake with 98 candles for Coffee And after each mass that weekend.
- Create a photo montage with 98 images of your members through the years. (Leave room to add 99 and 100 to get multiple years use from this effort!)
March 13th marks the Anniversary of Pope Francis’ election as Pope. Create a Buzz!
- Hang a banner announcing CCW honoring the Pope’s anniversary.
- Make a collage…invite parishioners to bring pictures of Pope Francis from Catholic magazines or printed off the internet to add to the collage. Take a photo and send it to the Holy Father.
- Set up a CCW Selfies Table for women and families to take selfies with Flat Francis. Have NCCW scarves available to wear!
For more great membership development ideas and empowering leadership skills, schedule an LTD Program for your parish, deanery, diocese, or province. Find all info needed at www.nccw.org .