Here is a sampling of the more than 50 topics from which you can choose for your training:
Life Cycle of Your Group
A Time of Reflection and New Direction
By Suzanne Erpenbach, LTD Consulant/Publicity
We are currently experiencing new situations prompting numerous lifestyle adjustments worldwide. Change is constant and inevitable in life. NCCW’s 100 year history reflects both national and worldwide issues which women have addressed through both prayer and service. History shows how women and Councils have been creative and responsive in adapting to timely circumstances and needs.*
We learn from events prompting lifestyle modifications. We listen as others share their experiences. We also observe differences in ways people respond and adjust to situations through varied efforts.
Change fosters compassion and ingenuity in ways to outreach and serve varied needs of the time. Reviewing NCCW’s history offers us a timely opportunity to develop a vision for the future of Councils of all sizes and locations. WE are women of faith and future!
• Affirm Council members as women of care, conviction and action
• Share observations and thoughts learned from life experiences
• Broaden vision with new ideas, concepts and ways for movement in new directions
• Engage in conversations surrounding change, considering both benefits and challenges
• Review the present year with a vision for future needs and adjustments
• Be open to listening and identifying options for different Council directions
• Brainstorm to establish goals for planning forward
• Strive to learn more about varied gifts, interests and abilities of members
• Cultivate prayer/faith-enhancing experiences and opportunities
We are on a continuous journey of faith and outreach through our personal and group Council experiences. We are women of VISION…with vision bringing new directions. Together we can share in continuing to celebrate and contribute to NCCW’s great history! God bless all.
NCCW’s Leadership Training Development program is designed to nurture and support all members and efforts. Contact the LTD team at email@example.com.
* If you haven’t ordered the 100 Year History book, give the office a call today!